DAT Congratulations! DAT Beast Destroyed, check out that 28 in BIO!!! Wow!

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
score.jpg

  • PAT: 20
  • QR: 17
  • Reading: 22
  • Biology: 28
  • GC: 24
  • Orgo: 26
  • TS: 26
  • AA: 23
Dr. Romano, I did it! Thank you so much for all of your help. Your dedication to helping students is unparalleled. I had an amazing time in your class; it was always fun and lively. Your voice stayed with me during the test, making the sciences feel like a breeze. I never imagined it would be this easy without your intense preparation. I recognize my math score is low, and that's entirely on me for not dedicating enough time to it—math has always been my weak spot.

Thank you to the entire Destroyer team. It feels incredible to be done. I'd prefer to remain anonymous, so please quote me as Ms. R.
 
Last edited: