Congratulations gbwillner!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to gbwillner, our newest Assistant Moderator.

:soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:

Three cheers for gbwillner!

Members don't see this ad.

What kind of dance are those smileys doing :laugh: HEYYYYYYY MACARENA!

Q and I nominated gbwillner for a two year history now of helpful posting about MD/PhD topics. I like that gb and I disagree on many topics, but we can still have civil and interesting disagreements.

I'll be interested in nominating one more person in the next few months. Requirements are at least one year of helpful and civil posting. I obviously have some names in mind, but let me know if you're interested. I'll be picking based on post histories and activity levels. I hope you'll all continue being helpful and civil regardless :D

What kind of dance are those smileys doing :laugh: HEYYYYYYY MACARENA!
It's not really appropriate in this context, but my favorite smiley is this one, as in, this is your brain on SDN: :boom:

For gbwillner: :welcome:

Q and I nominated gbwillner for a two year history now of helpful posting about MD/PhD topics. I like that gb and I disagree on many topics, but we can still have civil and interesting disagreements.

I'll be interested in nominating one more person in the next few months. Requirements are at least one year of helpful and civil posting. I obviously have some names in mind, but let me know if you're interested. I'll be picking based on post histories and activity levels. I hope you'll all continue being helpful and civil regardless :D
Pick me! Pick me! Oh, wait.... :oops:

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats gb:) Although I couldn't find you in this subforum's "mod" section:confused: