Congratulations phathead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bananaface

Pharmacy Supernerd
Moderator Emeritus
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please congratulate phathead,the newest assistant moderator in the pharmacy forums!

As a soon-to-be pharmacy student who has been very helpful in the pre-pharmacy forums, phathead should make a great addition to our staff.

CONGRATULATIONS!

funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Are you serious? 100% of his posts are:

"YES! If you have a 2.0 and a 35 on the PCAT you STILL DESERVE to get into PHARMACY SCHOOL! I DID IT!!11! YOU CAN TOO!!1!11"

Who the hell picks these people?

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you serious? 100% of his posts are:

"YES! If you have a 2.0 and a 35 on the PCAT you STILL DESERVE to get into PHARMACY SCHOOL! I DID IT!!11! YOU CAN TOO!!1!11"

Who the hell picks these people?

First, I had a 3.1 GPA and a 94 PCAT. I have never once said someone with stats as low as you mentioned could get into pharm school.I try to reassure people that not having a 4.0 is not the end of the world and that there is hope if you are willing to work for it.

It does not pay in life to be callous like that. We should be able to support one another if someone encounters difficulty. It is one of the defining factors that seperates man from animal.

I consider what I have done to be a rather monumental accomplishment considering where I came from. I will not have you deprive me of that or helping others simply because you are bitter about something. Life is not all about the interwebs after all.

Never heard of him/her. Wow. Here for like 2 months. Must have been high on the prospect list. Being as though you just made someone else a mod, I'd even bet that only 10 or so people turned you down this time. Good work, slightly higher ranking modslaves. The acceptance rate is increasing.

But as long as they don't try to ban me again, we're cool.

Last edited:
Who? Can we please pick people that are acutally in pharmacy school or are pharmacists?

make me a mod....id be deleting lots of posts and threads.

make me a mod....id be deleting lots of posts and threads.

Something tells me you'd go insane from the power and turn into a tyrant. Hmmm, that might be just what we need. Dictatorships are efficient.

Who? Can we please pick people that are acutally in pharmacy school or are pharmacists?

I won't start school until the Fall which is why I have already stated I will not be playing in this forum until then. It's part of the reason I have avoided it until now because it is not my place to post here.

With a name like phathead you had better be good....

My 4 year old son may want to go to pharmacy school someday. Can he be a mod?

No, the fetus that I am currently carrying is next in line.