Congratulations to ALL!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Harbster

Who cares?
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Woohooooo......

We did it! I ended getting my 1st choice...it's RADIOLOGY!

Closet radiologist with fingers crossed no longer! :laugh:

Although, I'll always be a pathologist at heart! :love: :thumbup:

Congratulations to all once again.

Members don't see this ad.

Harbster said:
Woohooooo......

Congrats! Where?

Members don't see this ad :)
bananaface said:
Congratulations on getting your to pick! :)

This makes us both "Honorary Pathologists!" :D

Yeah, I also found out I'm a closet radiologist, when I did that "residency personality test". It is, however, a tad too late for me to change careers.

People! You're getting distracted by this small Matchmajingy! Don't you realize today is St. Patrick's Day?!!?!? Remember those :luck:

:luck: :luck: :luck:

PathOne said:
People! You're getting distracted by this small Matchmajingy! Don't you realize today is St. Patrick's Day?!!?!? Remember those :luck:
I put on a green shirt today, quite by accident. I had only two ironed shirts left and they were both green.

Harbster said:
Woohooooo......

r u serious?

..bastard....bastard....(shakes head) :laugh:

LADoc00 said:
r u serious?

..bastard....bastard....(shakes head) :laugh:

All to join you in the Napa valley, bro!

sideways.jpg

There's a radiologist in our midst? I feel betrayed. At least Nanner has been open about it.

stormjen said:
There's a radiologist in our midst? I feel betrayed. At least Nanner has been open about it.
Ahhhhh!! Me too! Dirty radiologists using path as a back-up specialty....grrrr!!! :D

Anyhow, congrats man. :thumbup:

Well at least Harbster thinks like a pathologist. So we'll let this one slide. Besides, his punishment will be doing a year of clinical floor medicine.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know what? This kind of betrayal might call for a spanking. What do you think? It's a labor-intensive process, spanking, so I want to be sure.

stormjen said:
You know what? This kind of betrayal might call for a spanking. What do you think? It's a labor-intensive process, spanking, so I want to be sure.
If this infraction does not warrant spanking, I don't know what does.

stormjen said:
I'm with you there. We'll spank him and then give him his "honorary pathologist" title :D

cytoborg said:
Ahhhhh!! Me too! Dirty radiologists using path as a back-up specialty....grrrr!!! :D

Anyhow, congrats man. :thumbup:

All this hate. I asked for it! :laugh:
I represented pathology for the last 3 and half years....for this abuse?

In all honestly, I should of probably became an ASTROPHYSICIST...be like the Great Carl Sagan :laugh:

stormjen said:

deschutes said:
I'm with you there. We'll spank him and then give him his "honorary pathologist" title

SPANKING??? :eek:

yaah said:
Besides, his punishment will be doing a year of clinical floor medicine.

I am in trouble. I've slept through these last 2 years of med school, even so more so to anything relevant to medicine!

"Who cares? I'm gonna be a pathologist" This defense mechanism proved disaster after all!!!!

On the brighter side, it's a transitional year....I can do 4-5 months of electives, it's the medicine floors that will kill me!

deschutes said:
I'm with you there. We'll spank him and then give him his "honorary pathologist" title :D

Ooooh oooh! I want to be an honorary pathologist too! And it's not just for the free spanking! Spank me! No, spank me! No spank me! Spank meeee!

Spanking is a BAD thing, people! Sheesh!

yaah said:
You know, Carl Sagan is dead.

Yes, I know...suffered from myelodysplasia; finally died from pneumonia following bone marrow transplant in '95. Very sad. His books are amazing!

Great author, scientist, and humanitarian.... if he was still around, I'd be registered in the astronomy program @ Cornell University.

PaleBlueDot.jpg

is that carl sagan