Congratulations!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jezzielin

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all who have matched!

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=3953566#post3953566

Just thought this would be fun to share (from 7/28/2006) - I was on a 10 month waitlist and this was my last post before I found out I was passed up. Just goes to show hard work and dedication pay off because today - :luck:I MATCHED!!!:luck:

Jezzielin, M.D. - PGY-I, Internal Medicine Resident!:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Jezzielin, when I first found SDN, I was just getting started on the pre-reqs (as a non-traditional student). Your post about going to Ross was one of the first I read back then and I began to research Ross myself, knowing very little about that option.

I'm so glad that you're almost an MD now and that you matched! I'm a first-year medical student right now so I have a ways to go, but I just wanted to let you know that I got excited for you when I saw this. Congratulations!

Brought back memories. I remembered waiting for my acceptance with you... only to find out... :( But things worked out and here you are. Congrats!

Brought back memories. I remembered waiting for my acceptance with you... only to find out... :( But things worked out and here you are. Congrats!

Yeah, I was a bit of a pest on here lol! Nearly four years later here WE are :) Congrats to you too, what are you matched into? :thumbup: