Congratulations!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

typhoonegator

Neurointensivist
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To those finishing residency and fellowship today/tomorrow, best of luck in the real world or academia.

To those starting Neurology residency on Sunday, take a deep breath and polish up your tuning forks.

I've made my transition to faculty this week, but I hope to remain active and supportive on this forum even though I don't have a PGY number next to my name anymore. Congratulations to everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Wholeheartedly second the above statement.

For those of you just starting residency, welcome to neurology and best wishes in your educational endeavors!

For those you you done with residency or fellowship, congratulations on finishing the course, welcome to the ranks, and I wish you the very best in your nascent careers!

Congratulations to both of you and to everyone else who's graduating or entering residency! TN and DanielMD, you guys have provided a LOT of useful information on here. Thank you and best of luck in the next phase of your careers.

PS Can I have a job? :oops:/

Thanks! It hasn't been as bad as I predicted, except today I got a consult for "dysarthria and ataxia" so of course I motored on over to find out this has been going on for about 2 weeks :p

I look forward to what lies ahead and I'm extremely happy to not have to run a general medicine service anytime ever. PGY1 wasn't as lame as I'd expected but it did remind me why I chose the field I did.