Connecticut MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ZakMeister

RPh
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
How are you guys preparing for it? I wish they had a nice booklet like some states do.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Members don't see this ad.

How are you guys preparing for it? I wish they had a nice booklet like some states do.

I took it back in June 2014. Honestly the test sucks, depending on the test itself you may get random questions about things that you don't know ( like nuclear pharmacy info) regardless of reading through the long ct laws and regulations pdfs on the board of pharmacy website. Regardless if you study the basics and can reason through you should get a passing score. I can send you an email if you want with info they gave me at Uconn back in 2014 not much has changed imo, but keep that in mind.

I took it back in June 2014. Honestly the test sucks, depending on the test itself you may get random questions about things that you don't know ( like nuclear pharmacy info) regardless of reading through the long ct laws and regulations pdfs on the board of pharmacy website. Regardless if you study the basics and can reason through you should get a passing score. I can send you an email if you want with info they gave me at Uconn back in 2014 not much has changed imo, but keep that in mind.

I have that review packet from the lawyer which they teach as a course for newcomers in the state and also as a law review for the new grads. Are you talking about the same stuff?

Members don't see this ad :)
When I studied for the exam (2015) I just read the powerpoint handout given to all the attendees of UConn's law review course and that was all that I needed. But as noted earlier you may have a few random questions on topics not covered during the review. In all honesty as long as you study the material given to you/attend the lecture, use some common sense while answering questions on the exam, and have experience working in retail you'll pass the test.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey everyone.
I am new to the state and taking the MPJE soon! There is no review scheduled until next year. I was wondering if I could get the slides from someone

Hey everyone.
I am new to the state and taking the MPJE soon! There is no review scheduled until next year. I was wondering if I could get the slides from someone
Whats your email??