Consensus on which postbaccs are the best?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

houstonperson

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey y’all, looking for any direction on this. I’m new to premed, having been out of school for over a year and working full time in industry. Right now I’m looking into doing a formal postbacc, but I’m only really interested in shelling out the money for it over a state school if I can get into one of the top programs. Right now I’m applying to Bryn Mawr, Goucher, Hopkins, and Scripps. Are there any I’m missing/is there any crucial information I should be considering that I may not be? Thanks!
 
Let me know how they work out for you! I am also applying to Scripps and Chatham. I chose not to apply to Goucher and Bryn Mawr because they said it wouldnt be wise to apply if you are looking for academic enhancer and I am not a career changer