Conservation Medicine

Started by cyrille104
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cyrille104

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm really interested in conservation medicine, and I would love to go to uiuc or tufts to study it...does anyone else have any interest in this? experience with it? some sort of insight?
 
I have quite a bit of experience in this field and would recommend Tufts highly over UIUC for conservation medicine.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yes, i am, and i'm kind of pissed about it because now i have to make myself anonymous...what's the point of having a discussion board monitored by adcoms? i'll just find another discussion board that isn't, honestly...