hs113891

5+ Year Member
Apr 30, 2009
Northern New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Status
Dental Student
Hey Guys...
So I've recently sent out my AADSAS application and they were mailed on 7/10.
I've recently started to consider UCSF as one of my options and considering whether I should apply or not.
I have a GPA of 3.28/3.27 and DAT scores of 20AA/21TS/20PAT, and I'm currently residing in San Francisco.

I'm a Cali resident, but from what they've told me they don't make any distinction between resident and non-residents as far as selection priority is concerned.

I've already spent a lot of money on applying to twelve schools, and I just want to know if it would be worth applying to that school.

What would you say my chance of interview/acceptance are at that school?

peerless218

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 20, 2008
San Francisco
www.facebook.com
Status
Dental Student
Hey Guys...
So I've recently sent out my AADSAS application and they were mailed on 7/10.
I've recently started to consider UCSF as one of my options and considering whether I should apply or not.
I have a GPA of 3.28/3.27 and DAT scores of 20AA/21TS/20PAT, and I'm currently residing in San Francisco.

I'm a Cali resident, but from what they've told me they don't make any distinction between resident and non-residents as far as selection priority is concerned.

I've already spent a lot of money on applying to twelve schools, and I just want to know if it would be worth applying to that school.

What would you say my chance of interview/acceptance are at that school?
You never know unless you try. Sure we can say you have 70% or 7% chance. We dont know.......We can sit here and ask about stats ALL DAY. You never know what aspect of your package asides from your academic status will attract the admissions commitee's attention. You'll have 0 chance if you don't even bother to apply.

orangutan777

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jun 7, 2006
CA
Status
Pre-Dental
if you want to apply, go for it! like the above poster said, it won't hurt and you'll never know unless you try.