Constructive criticism, please.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DarlynVMD

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello SNDers,

I would for those students who have passed the Step 1 to please review my study schedule and pass on any constructive criticism. Just a general look at it would be fine, and if one would like to talk about so time away from the books, I have a lunch break schedule everyday from 12-1, and from 5-8 dinner, followed by 8-11 q's and annotating the crap out of FA.

Please let me know what you guys think.

Best wishes,

D

P.S. Be sure to click on "read only" on the word doc.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Step 1 Part 1 - D's.doc
    71.5 KB · Views: 180
I don't think an NBME test should take you all day, although i suppose it could if you screen captured every question and looked them all up afterwards. They don't give you question-specific feedback.

Are you using Robbins Review during your Pathology course? If you aren't you should.

I don't think Embryo is worth a full day. Give yourself an extra half-day for neuroanatomy or gross instead.

You should also consider having at least one day where you take 350 random questions (eg. QBank) under simulated USMLE time constraints. The NBME exams are not this long.