India and South Asia Consultation by Video Chat - future imperfect?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

AvalonField

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

First post on the forum - excellent forum by the way. I am doing some research into whether the next generation of Doctors are going to be seeing a lot of patients via Video Consultation..

...as the next generation of Doctors are most likely to be in this forum, I thought I would start by asking here 🙂

What do you think? Can a Primary Care physician consult via a Video chat functionality for basic ailments like Cough & Colds, Breastfeeding advice, Rashes etc?

What about Psychiatric Counselling and Nutrition Advice?

--- A. Field