Contact lens fitting manual for beginners

Started by Eyefixer
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Eyefixer

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,

I will need to do some ophthalmology resident teaching on soft contact lens prescription and fitting. Can anyone recommend an online resourse or a print manual to help put together a good presentation?

Thanks in advance.
 
Last edited:
Hello everyone,

I will need to do some ophthalmology resident teaching on soft contact lens prescription and fitting. Can anyone recommend an online resourse or a print manual to help put together a good presentation?

Thanks in advance.

Crickets, Hahahahahahhaha! :laugh:
 
I don't think you ever took optics to really know how to properly fit contact lenses.