Contact reference for student-run club

Started by windyxxi
Tags Tags
active list
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

windyxxi

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Who do i put as contact person for student-run club? I participated in these clubs for about a year (both are writing-related clubs and I was one of the writers). I'm also not super close with the presidents and VPs, and they are also graduating with me this year, and I don't have their personal email. Please help 🙁
 
If you were just a member, you can list this as a hobby, mention the group you ran with in addition to whatever your running experience was before this, and put yourself as the reference.
 
If you were just a member, you can list this as a hobby, mention the group you ran with in addition to whatever your running experience was before this, and put yourself as the reference.
Thank you!! That answered my question, I appreciate it <3