Contacting admissions about decision?

Started by dpt216
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dpt216

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I'm waiting on a decision from the last school on my list, which happens to be my top choice. They said I may not hear until April, but have told me twice that my application is still under consideration. I'm getting really stressed with waiting, and I feel like I need to start making plans with the school I'm planning on going to now. What do you all think about contacting admissions and asking if there is a change in my status/ expressing how much I am interested in the school and asking if there is anything I can do?
I don't want to annoy them lol.

Thank you!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow, that's awesome! You should share your email skills... like how did you ask or word everything? Congrats!
Hahah thank you!! I basically just let them know that even though I put down a deposit somewhere else (because they can see if you do that), they were my still my top choice! I think my email and the acceptance timing was probably just a coincidence