Contacting admissions office?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GBP12

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would it be fine to call a schools admissions office to maybe ask the status of my application or to ask about interview invites or anything or no?

I ask because at Creighton it seems like people are starting to get interviews and I haven't heard anything so should I just wait or call and see?

I don't want to seem annoying either but if others are getting interviews, I feel like I am competitive enough to at least have gotten an interview there...

Members don't see this ad.

Look...

I suppose it would be OKAY to call and confirm that your application is completed and there is nothing needed to be submitted on your end. Don't call asking about interviews. Don't call asking about application reviews. Stop looking at interview invites in SDN, it's probably the worst thing you can do. The only thing you can do is confirm your application is completed and wait. Would you rather know that it's out of your hands and go about your life or fret over each invite that gets posted here?

Reactions: 1 users
Look...

I suppose it would be OKAY to call and confirm that your application is completed and there is nothing needed to be submitted on your end. Don't call asking about interviews. Don't call asking about application reviews. Stop looking at interview invites in SDN, it's probably the worst thing you can do. The only thing you can do is confirm your application is completed and wait. Would you rather know that it's out of your hands and go about your life or fret over each invite that gets posted here?
I get what you are saying and that's why I asked, because it doesn't feel right asking about interviews, but when I see others getting interviews, let's say I wait a couple of weeks and still hear nothing, then I want to know why b/c I am feel I am competitive enough and have well enough rounded of an application to get an interview at least...

I get what you are saying and that's why I asked, because it doesn't feel right asking about interviews, but when I see others getting interviews, let's say I wait a couple of weeks and still hear nothing, then I want to know why b/c I am feel I am competitive enough and have well enough rounded of an application to get an interview at least...

Even the 4.0/26AA/1000hrs research person isn't going to get an invite from everywhere.

Just relax, it will happen when it does.

Reactions: 1 user