Contacting district supervisor Retail

Started by pharm00123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pharm00123

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I will be graduating in May and I know that I want to work retail. I've had a lot of people tell me to contact the DM for the state that I want to work in, but I am a little confused about how I should contact them. Can I just email them my resume? I want to work for walgreens and I am an intern there right now but I want to work in a different state than I intern in...
Any help/advice is appreciated! 🙂
 
The recommended way of handling it in my area is to have intern contact their RXS, and then he/she will forward you along to the appropriate person.