Contacting NCSU

Started by Mylez
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mylez

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

Does anyone know what the admissions email to NCSU veterinary school is? The one listed on AAVMC is incorrect, and it was [email protected]. I'm trying to talk to them about pre-reqs and getting in for the fall. I also couldn't find anything on their website.

Thanks!
 
Hi. The associate dean is David Bristol, DVM. His e-mail is:
[email protected]
Another good contact person is Jamee Stiffler, DVM Student Services Assistant. His e-mail is:
[email protected]
I hope that helps. Unfourtunetly the only general e-mail address I have for NCSU CVM is the one you already tried.