Program-Specific Info / Q's Contacting St. Augustine MOT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTpurpose

Reaction score
Is anybody else having a hard time reaching this school? I tried calling and emailing. Does anybody know their office hours for San Marcos? Google tells me 8AM - 8PM but I'm not sure if I can trust that and I don't see their hours posted on their website.

Members don't see this ad.

Is anybody else having a hard time reaching this school? I tried calling and emailing. Does anybody know their office hours for San Marcos? Google tells me 8AM - 8PM but I'm not sure if I can trust that and I don't see their hours posted on their website.

Unfortunately I think they are short staffed and with COVID it might be taking longer than usual. Last year when I applied, it would take awhile before the enrollment advisor contacts you.

Hmmm what do you have a question about? Is it something I can answer as I applied last year and was accepted for Summer 2020?

Unfortunately I think they are short staffed and with COVID it might be taking longer than usual. Last year when I applied, it would take awhile before the enrollment advisor contacts you.

Hmmm what do you have a question about? Is it something I can answer as I applied last year and was accepted for Summer 2020?

My enrollment advisor actually contacted me first to make an appointment, which I did. But she never ended up calling me on my appointment day :(

Members don't see this ad :)
My enrollment advisor actually contacted me first to make an appointment, which I did. But she never ended up calling me on my appointment day :(

Oh shoot that is strange. Like for an interview? Have you been calling the front desk or the advisor? I think with he pandemic they r working remotely. I would say try again and see next week. Even if you get a hold of a different department maybe explain to them your situation. Maybe the advisor had an emergency. They were really nice and understanding when I had questions and I'm sure they can help.

So sorry this is happening to you I hope they answer soon.

Oh shoot that is strange. Like for an interview? Have you been calling the front desk or the advisor? I think with he pandemic they r working remotely. I would say try again and see next week. Even if you get a hold of a different department maybe explain to them your situation. Maybe the advisor had an emergency. They were really nice and understanding when I had questions and I'm sure they can help.

So sorry this is happening to you I hope they answer soon.

It was to go over my application. I tried calling several different numbers, but nobody seems to be picking up. That's why I'm skeptical about the hours posted on Google because maybe I've been calling during their after hours? And yes, I will try again next week! Thanks for the comments and the advice!!!