Contacting the California Board?

Started by Paegan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Paegan

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I've been trying to contact the California PT Board for months now and all I ever get is their voicemail and they haven't ever called me back. No luck with email either. Anyone have any contacts there aside from what they have listed on their site?

Thanks
 
The only thing that I found to work is to call them repeatedly. They get sick of hearing the phone after a few minutes and pick it up.
 
Co-sign what Julie said. I would call 7-10 times a row and got an answer 50% of the time. Voicemails and emails never got responded to. The California PT board is terrible and have no customer service skills or accountability when compared to other state boards. You've been warned...