Contacting Tuskegee U?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Spinach Dip

Delicious with nachos
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am considering applying to Tuskegee this coming year, but I don't have all their prereqs done. (My school doesn't even offer 2 of them).

So I need to get in contact with their Admissions department... but I can't even find an email address on their sadly lacking website.

Anyone have their contact info?

Members don't see this ad.

I am considering applying to Tuskegee this coming year, but I don't have all their prereqs done. (My school doesn't even offer 2 of them).

So I need to get in contact with their Admissions department... but I can't even find an email address on their sadly lacking website.

Anyone have their contact info?

This? Their website is sending me back ten years, wow.

I'm sure that the prereqs that you are wondering about are the animal science courses. They will accept you without those courses but you would have to complete them before your junior year of vet school. Their website is lacking but their prereqs are similar to all other vet schools.

I've heard so many bad things about their website that I decided to google it. I found a contact email address along the right side of the screen: [email protected]. I had to go to their actual application site to find the pre-reqs. And on that page, I found 2 more emails for you (no idea which one you should use)[email protected] and [email protected]. They definitely need some help in the web development area. I hope this helps.