Contacts and Glasses During Optometry School?

Started by Sprint
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sprint

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So how long after you begin classes can you get free contacts and discounted glasses? I start classes in August and really need to get some new glasses but I don't want to go out and pay full price for them now if I can just wait till August and get them cheap.😳
 
Hey; i am pretty sure you need to be in school so if you can wait till august that would probably be your best bet.... most schools are a 40% discount... where are you going to school at? i am from colo too!!!
 
Thanks for the response. I'm going to ICO, but I still live in Boulder at the moment.😀