Continuing Education

Started by dr_benj
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dr_benj

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know how much CE you have to take every year as a dentist in order to maintain your license? How many hours is the bare minimum? It seems to me that I will want to take as much as possible, but I am just trying to get an idea of what is required. Thanks.
 
Thanks Bill, By the way, I am interviewing at Indiana the first week of september. Sounds like a pretty nice school with an interesting curriculum. Maybe I'll see you there.