Continuous dizziness (please help)

Started by Shadi Ali
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadi Ali

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Continuous dizziness (please help)

I am a young man, 22 years old studying in the Faculty of Medicine
Department of Medicine
Third level

Suffering from the problem

The delirious problem in the abundance of feeling light-headed from period to period during the day

This problem appears when:

- When standing suddenly after a period of sitting or lying down
- When I'm in the lab and there is a strong smell
- When I'm in a crowded place and there are a lot of people
- When move my eyes to search quickly for example, the word in the book or when I will cut off the street and girls left and right
- When he heard the headset for a long period of more than two hours
- When talking by phone for a long time not more than two hours continuously

I hope that you advise me in this matter and presented to more than Dr.

Grateful for your efforts
 
To me it sounds like you are out of balance with the geo-magentic field of the earth. I would try a change in diet and meditation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.