Contract renegotiation opinion/input

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have heard Kaiser does this and it is common in the VA (obv a little diff patient pop). Once a month is usually a waste, but that's a discussion for another day.

Huh? Our VA does not allow this and only offers 12 sessions of EBP which occur weekly or bi-weekly. If they require ongoing therapy they’re referred out to private therapists.
 
Huh? Our VA does not allow this and only offers 12 sessions of EBP which occur weekly or bi-weekly. If they require ongoing therapy they’re referred out to private therapists.
I know there can be some variance in available treatment and access by hospital and also by VISN. I'm not sure what is most common these days, as I haven't worked in the VA since training.