Contribution to our school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajkby52

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering about this 2ary question. I'm trying to figure out what exactly to put on this. Not sure if they're asking what qualities that you have that set you apart? Or what would you do at our school? IE what kind of activities would you work in to contribute to our school? Or what have you contributed to ugrad that you will likely contribute in med school?

Members don't see this ad.

elaborate on what makes you unique and different from all the other applicants

Just wondering about this 2ary question. I'm trying to figure out what exactly to put on this. Not sure if they're asking what qualities that you have that set you apart? Or what would you do at our school? IE what kind of activities would you work in to contribute to our school? Or what have you contributed to ugrad that you will likely contribute in med school?

Surely you can come up with some unique qualities about yourself that you have to offer to your school, classmates, etc.

P.S. You will get more responses on threads if you type the questions out more clearly.

For example: "I'm having trouble with this secondary question: .....blahblah - state the question - blahblah..... Do you think this would be a good start to a response? Blahblah - your idea for a response - blahblah. How could I improve that?"