Controversial Issues In PT

Started by lkallen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lkallen

3rd year DPT student
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So as part of a school project, I'm developing a website for controversial issues in PT. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions - so far I have hot yoga therapy and constraint-induced movement therapy. I'd rather not go the route of direct access, etc. because it is already so harped upon. I'm looking more for issues that people aren't as familiar with. Any help would be appreciated! Oh, and if anyone wants to check it out/start discussion on the actual website, you're more than welcome to.... http://lkallen.netne.net/wordpress