Convincing advertisement

Started by cleansocks
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cleansocks

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is is plastered all over my hospital and makes me laugh every time I see it. Thought I'd share. I deleted my hospital's symbol of affiliation because it's so ridiculous.
 

Attachments

  • weight.JPG
    weight.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 482
The Arnold one is pretty depressing - even hard to believe. Is that inevitable no matter how much one tries? He says he still works out twice a day!
 
The Arnold one is pretty depressing - even hard to believe. Is that inevitable no matter how much one tries? He says he still works out twice a day!


And demonstrates the need to take a good look in the mirror before going out in public in a speedo EVERY TIME!
 
is that really amy winhouse?

and is that a dctored image of arnold?


WOW.