Cook County Anesthesiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beastudent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Cook county Anesthesiology is best program to rotation and residency. Being a county Hospital, we will see great pathology. No over work, non-call residents free after 3:00pm, faculties are friendly, and program director and chairman are really friendly and always willing to help.

WTF? What a strange post. So do you work for cook county hospital? Your English makes me wonder if you completed high school.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Hey,

The OP may have been a little off color, but I was wondering if anyone has any recent news on the program. I met Ned Nasr at the ASA and he seemed like a nice, intelligent guy. They must see great pathology just because of the nature of the program. I've looked up previous posts on the program and they all seem pretty negative. I'm not comparing it to Northwestern, etc, but I was wondering if anyone had recent information about the program in terms of any progress they have made. Are things on the rise out there? I'm particularly interested in new faculty recruitment, atmosphere for residents, teaching, and conferences. I would also love to hear about the ICU experience out there since I would like to do a fellowship in it down the road.

Thanks in advance for any help guys.