cook county

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msashraf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got invitation from this program today. Does anyone has any idea what kind of program is it?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I had interviewed here in 2003 when they just moved to the new hospital. Got there and was put in a room with 5 other people.. all fmgs. Seems that nobody knew we were supposed to be there. No tour.. no coffee and what we got in the cafeteria was horrible. The lady who interviewed us was in an awful hurry and basical said "if you want the spot let me know". Complete and utter waste of my time.

Again I have not interviewed here nor am I from Chicago, but people I know in chicago at schools like NW and UofC have told me that this is basically the trauma one center of chicago so you see a ton of traumas and otherwise a lighter OR schedule comparatively to others in the city. Again this is not private so that's also a reason, but they told me that the residents are happy there and its not bad for quality of life. I have no idea about the FMG comments there but I feel this would have been eluded too when I inquired about the program. Again not from Chciago, nor have interviewed nor gone there.