coolest white coats?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tonyjerry

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
stupid question but im curious, which schools do you think have the coolest white coats? i think hopkins are pretty sweet

Members don't see this ad.

Hopkins, Cornell, and UVM are all pretty sweet. HMS is scraping the bottom of the barrell.... :laugh:

It reminds me of college, when we would all be jealous of schools that had the money to have guys have their last names across the back of their baseball jerseys

Whats the difference between white coats??? I thought they were all basically the same.

Regardless, mine will still be the coolest without a doubt :D

Members don't see this ad :)
some of them have cool patches on them

hmmm, im not sure but doesnt stanford have long ones? like those similar to what doctors have? that'd be pretty cool.

some schools write your name on your coat! thats even cooler. i know drew does that. incidently, do drew students get two white coats (one from drew and one from ucla)??

usc's white coat is pretty cool, it says Keck School of Medicine with beg letters and I think you get a name tag or something like that.

docmemi said:
some schools write your name on your coat! thats even cooler. i know drew does that. incidently, do drew students get two white coats (one from drew and one from ucla)??

usc's white coat is pretty cool, it says Keck School of Medicine with beg letters and I think you get a name tag or something like that.

I believe LLU has a patch, too... and you wear a nametag that says student doctor (so and so) on it. hehe...

docmemi said:

Yeah - the Stanford coats are long AND the students get their names embroidered on them.... that's better than what the residents get (which is long coats with just Stanford Hospital embroidered on them).

Hopkins just has the normal hospital logo on them in red, unless there's others that I don't notice while walking through the hospital.

They aren't that spiffy. They look like any other coat with a school patch on them...

lol @ the discussion of what schools are rocking the flyest white coats. You gotta love the pre-med community....anything and everything we will discuss. :thumbup:

FiveForFighting said:
Hopkins just has the normal hospital logo on them in red, unless there's others that I don't notice while walking through the hospital.

They aren't that spiffy. They look like any other coat with a school patch on them...

Hopkins embroiders your name on them (you get two).

I think U Chicago gives you long white coats, too.

VienneseWaltz said:

I think U Chicago gives you long white coats, too.
U Florida gives long coats as well

I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooong whitecoat.

VienneseWaltz said:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...

they're still just like any other white coat out there.

FiveForFighting said:
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...

they're still just like any other white coat out there.

Dude, people asked.

I'm pretty sure that the school that has the coolest white coat will be the one with your name on the enrollment sheet. :) I just got a letter in the mail about my white coat ceremony. It's gonna be awesome.