Cornea Matches

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ciliary Body

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi babies!

Congrats to all the K matches. If you wanna let everyone know where you matched with identifying information go find my facebook Cornea 2011 Fellowship group on Facebook!!!! We got 5 people there so far!

It was super fun interviewing with most of you!! You all had such wonderful and warm personalities! See you at AAO next year!
 
I came up short! I ranked only 4 schools that I thought I'd be most happy with. I truly limited myself and I knew this was a possibility. But, my back up plan is aweeeesome! I met some great people along the way, and I thought it would be good to stay in touch. I just hope the FB forum can bring us together......and maybe one of you matched residents can train me in the future! 🙂 haha.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Ciliary body, it was so nice meeting you too!
I have to post our interview pictures on FB soon...once I can figure out how to get them off my phone....
I ended up deciding to stay at my current program for Cornea.
Did you submit anything to ARVO?
Good luck & see you at Academy! 🙂
 
Hi Azzarah!

I already miss you!!! I just saw some photos we took together, and I started laughing! Best first date ever 🙂 hehehee. You also promised to join K fellowship group! Post em up there! Congrats on your match! Train me when you're done 🙂 Keep in touch, sweeeeeeetie!
 
PS: I did not submit to ARVO this year. I should have and then we coulda done Miami!