Cornell Post Bacc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dip

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone who's gone through Cornell's post bacc program tell me about the program and the student's success rate? Considering how expensive this program is, is it really worth it or am i better off applying to any other programs such as washington university?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I recently got accepted into the program as well. Have you been able to find anyone or anything else about the program in addition to what's already on their website? Can you share your opinion of the program? Do you think it's worth it? Thanks!

For that kind of money it better be worth it lol. I got accepted as well but aside from what's on the website, I don't know much either unfortunately :/

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I recently got accepted into the program as well. Have you been able to find anyone or anything else about the program in addition to what's already on their website? Can you share your opinion of the program? Do you think it's worth it? Thanks!

Hey, just wondering...Are you joining the cornell program?

Hey, just wondering...Are you joining the cornell program?
Hey! No I decided not to do it. I haven't heard much about it and it's a pretty expensive program. Are you?

Has anyone announced when the next orientation will be?

Hey, I was currently accepted in the Cornell DNS program and I was wondering if anyone has gone through the program and can provide some insight on the structure and experience in the program?

Hey, I was currently accepted in the Cornell DNS program and I was wondering if anyone has gone through the program and can provide some insight on the structure and experience in the program?

Hey medballer,

How is your experience been with the program so far? I'm considering applying.

Not sure how similar the Cornell post bacc programs are to the undergrad/grad programs at Cornell, but a lot of my friends went to Cornell undergrad, and it really destroyed them for med school in terms of GPA. Two of my Cornell friends went to med school in the Caribbean after taking a gap year because they couldn't get into any US MD school.

Hey medballer,

How is your experience been with the program so far? I'm considering applying.

Hey Ssha,

I decided not to enroll in the Cornell program. I got into another program at Creighton, which was cheaper and has been around longer than the program at Cornell. The program at Cornell did not seem very structured and I felt like they only wanted my money. I did not want to just pay for the name.

Hey Ssha,

I decided not to enroll in the Cornell program. I got into another program at Creighton, which was cheaper and has been around longer than the program at Cornell. The program at Cornell did not seem very structured and I felt like they only wanted my money. I did not want to just pay for the name.

A lot of people have been saying that! How's the Creighton program?

A lot of people have been saying that! How's the Creighton program?

Honestly speaking, I could not have made a better choice. The program is constructed very well in terms of classes and the MCAT prep that is provided along. All the professors are here to assist you in becoming a competitive applicant and building on what you already know to score high no the MCAT. Most students end up matriculating to Creighton, but other students take a year off to apply to more schools so they can have options.