1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Cornell Secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by katiep, Aug 30, 2001.

1. katiep

katiep Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I haven't received an invite, either by email or regular mail, to complete the Cornell secondary. Since we have access to the secondary form on-line, can we complete and send it in anyway?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. FrankMD

FrankMD Ophthalmologist Wanna Be
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    I say go for it...that's what I'm doing... :cool:

4. grasshopper

grasshopper Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I called and asked, and they said to please wait until they mailed us the invitation (after our AMCAS was transmitted) because they don't have a file set up for us yet and they wouldn't have anyplace to put it. They're really nice in the admissions office.

5. katiep

katiep Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Correct, I called as well: Someone said that they'd prefer if we wait until we get invited to fill it out. It may confuse things otherwise. She did say to make sure to send in all the letters of rec, though. (I Bleed Blue and Gold, if you sent it in already without being invited to do so, I would consider calling and asking them how to proceed, saying that you thought everyone was invited, etc. As grasshopper said, they are indeed really nice and I think they would appreciate it.)