Cornell Supplemental

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

BlistexWorks

Sophomore Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On the "Animal/Veterinary/Biomedical Research - Related Experience" section of the application, it asks for "Total Hour Worked" and followed by "Dates." Under the total hours worked, I mentioned "2000 hours" because that is how much I've worked until the present time. I'm not sure what to put under the "Dates field." Currently, I plan on working there until June of 2009 but would that look like 2000 hours is the projected number of hours worked until that date? It's a little confusing for me and their technical support line goes straight to voicemail. Please help!
 
I put the starting date, then wrote "present" in the ending date field.
(just like a resume)