Cornell University Alum conducting Dental School Mock Interviewing, Personal Statement Editing, and Brainstorming Help

Started by elez007
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

elez007

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! My name is Alyssa and I am currently a 3rd year in dental school and work on the student admissions board for Howard University College of Dentistry where I'll be helping to conduct interviews this year! I am currently taking clients to help with mock interviewing, personal statement editing, and general brainstorming through AppBuddy! If you are interested in any help, I know I can provide an edge on what it will take to get into dental school! My link is below or you can use my name 'Alyssa Elezye' if you go to the regular website. Either way, best of luck this cycle!

AppBuddy - Get application help