Cornell

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RockLee

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does Cornell provide a hotel for interviewees? If so, can someone msg me where exactly it's at / name of the hotel?

A friend of mine is heading there next week and is having trouble getting in contact with the coordinator.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

No. Or they didn't last year. Enjoy Manhattan prices :) Also.. last year they didn't send out the location of the dinner until that afternoon... caused me to miss it due to trouble getting internet access in time. I have a couple of classmates there, and they like it, but the pre-interview antics turned me off early.

Being from NY i obviously did not pursue this but in her confirmation email the coordinator did say "please give me a call if room reservation will be needed." she did not go on to specify what hotel or what arrangements were being offered. It was unclear during the interview from talking with other applicants from outside of NY if anyone actually took her up on this offer.