Cornellian ITHACA, NY..check in~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

visbimmer79

Cornellian
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi to all Cornellians!

I've come to open a small thread for Cornellians to share info regarding dental school admission, experience, education, etc.

First of all, I would like to identify if there are any Cornellians at SDN.

Accepted Pre-dents
Dental students

To know who I am, you can look at my profiles and blogs.

The purpose is not just to find friends and alumni members.

I would like to share tons of great info, which will eventually helps us.

That is to say, I can also give you a lot of good information, and be helpful as an accepted student.

Thanks for reading my post, and I look forward to hearing from any of you guys. :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Cornellian at SDN.

Aren't there any more Cornellians?

No dental students? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
I'm a Cornellian! I saw the thread and just had to reply. I graduated in 2007 and took a year off before applying to dental school. I am currently in the application process and will start dental school (though not 100% sure which one yet) in the fall. Where are you in the process?

fellow cornellian here as well~

fellow cornellian here as well~

You are the third person. :bow: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I am very happy that most of you guys were already accepted.

I am accepted to a few dental schools. In fact, I am still waiting to hear from a few more schools. However, I want to tell you guys now I am pretty much satisfied.

I am currently working by teaching English to many many kids in Korea. (like 19 classes per week)

Anyway, I hope you guys can take this opportunity to identify other "pre-dental or dental" Cornellians. Plus, I am waiting for your replies. (PMs)

Last edited: