Cornell's Decision Mailings?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

johnnyb

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

My girlfriend is trying to get into Cornell's Vet School and I heard that they mail decisions sometime this month. Does anyone know more exact times to expect it? Like what's a good range? We are anxious to know the decision.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

johnnyb said:
Hello All,

My girlfriend is trying to get into Cornell's Vet School and I heard that they mail decisions sometime this month. Does anyone know more exact times to expect it? Like what's a good range? We are anxious to know the decision.

Thanks.

Last year I think they sent in-state acceptances the first week of january. I got an out-of-state waitlist spot the last week of January. I'm not sure when they sent out the in-state waitlists or out-of-state accepts, hope this helps.

K

Hi K.Astro, I've been lurking around this forum for a bit and was interested by your post. I just received an out-of-state (New Jersey) waitlist position at Cornell this past Monday and have been trying to find out some more info regarding the list. Did you attempt to get in off the waitlist, and, if so, did you go to the info sessions? Were you eventually accepted? Any information would be very helpful.
Thanks,
Andrew