Correct your attending?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

watermen

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know there is a thread on correct your intern, but what about attending. I once corrected my attending, he said that I am probably right after that, but a few days later, he seems to forgot what I told him and used back his own "theory". What does that mean...is it a good thing??? or I should just shut up the next time?

Members don't see this ad.

or I should just shut up the next time?

Good rule for life...if you have to ask this question, you likely already know the answer.

I know there is a thread on correct your intern, but what about attending. I once corrected my attending, he said that I am probably right after that, but a few days later, he seems to forgot what I told him and used back his own "theory". What does that mean...is it a good thing??? or I should just shut up the next time?

Right. You should just shut up. I have been accused of having a big ego but I know when to shut up and that would be a good time. You don't always have to be right, even if you are.