% correct

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Bill_Brasky

To Bill Brasky!!!
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know noone has any real way of knowing this for sure, but what percentage correct on the step 1 gets scores? I recently took the test and felt like each block there were about 15-19 that I didn't KNOW I knew so had narrowed down to two etc, so I'm curious what other people thought when they took their exam.

Members don't see this ad.

Sorry, I can't answer you due to the awesomeness of your name.

TO BILL BRASKY!

My opinion has been there are 50 "test" questions

300 real questions.

My opinion is the score is roughly the % out of 300 you got correct, but scaled to fit the curve.

My opinion has been there are 50 "test" questions

300 real questions.

My opinion is the score is roughly the % out of 300 you got correct, but scaled to fit the curve.

where can someone read more about the curve?

hey bill ,i took mine sept 22 . excluding the first 2 blocks, i too was in the 15-18 question range. that i just didnt know OR couldnt recall fast enough. as far as the expermental questions go..... everyone keeps saying 50, ??? where r people getting this Number? I only thought there were 5-8 really weird, prob experimental questions on my test. In FA it also says there COULD BE 10-20% experimental questions on ones test BUT it doesnt say there HAS TO BE. well thats my opinion. dont get me wrong i really hope there was 50 on my test! but i think thats a lot of questions ! we will see..... and as far as the curve... is this rumor or fact?? very curious . anybody ?