Corrections on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

musiclink213

My room is a mess
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Last year, I had a few corrections made by AMCAS on the coursework section. I was just wondering if those corrections transfer onto the new app. I know the rest of hte stuff transferred and my old PS is there and all that, but I wasn't sure if the corrections are fixed or not.
 
The corrections should still be there, as the exact same finalized transcript (2006 app) is transferred over (to your 2007 app).

I also had corrections that carried over; I am keeping them as is, except turning them into all-caps like the rest of my transcript to make the section uniform.