correlation between %age correct and %tile, a list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lmaonadestand

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, is it reasonable to a list where everyone posts their (or their friends') scores as percentage correct next to the percetile they got? I think this is the best way to determine what area we can shoot for to get approximately the percentile we want.

Anyways, if you want to do this, post your section, percentage correct, then percentile, then do it for the composite.

I only do this because I've been consistently getting 85% correct on home practice tests, and my GPA is only 3.4 so I'm worried about getting into UTexas. I am an Austin resident and am getting a bachelors degree in Human Biology, but still worried.