Correspondence courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fadingstars

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone ever done the correspondence courses through the mail for animal science and animal nutrition required by schools like UF? I have already graduated with my BS and was thinking of taking those classes by correspondence with my year off (didnt get accepted my first try). Anyone have any experiences to share? Thanks
 
i don't remember where, but I know there's been talk about this before...try searching for Online Classes....I know that Purdue offers one, but I didn't take it there (my undergrad college offered it as part of the ansci major, so I did it then).