Correspondent

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Adji

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi...
I live in France and I search a correspondent who study medicine to be doctor in army like me?
I want to improve my english ...
Thx

Members don't see this ad.

Hi...
I live in France and I search a correspondent who study medicine to be doctor in army like me?
I want to improve my english ...
Thx

in which army, the french army? sure what the hell. I think I have my white flag somewhere, just need to practice waving it.

sorry for feeding the troll guys, couldn't help myself.

Members don't see this ad :)
in which army, the french army? sure what the hell. I think I have my white flag somewhere, just need to practice waving it.

sorry for feeding the troll guys, couldn't help myself.

Yeah, good thing our the French didn't surrender the first time we needed their help or we wouldn't even be a country. If it wasn't for the French we'd have lost the Revolutionary War.

Show some respect, troll or not

Yeah, good thing our the French didn't surrender the first time we needed their help or we wouldn't even be a country. If it wasn't for the French we'd have lost the Revolutionary War.

Show some respect, troll or not
Oh come on, they make fun of us too and we've fought plenty of wars to save their collective asses over the years. It's like rival Colleges, all in good fun.

Oh come on, they make fun of us too and we've fought plenty of wars to save their collective asses over the years. It's like rival Colleges, all in good fun.
agreed, well put. im j/k, i luv the french, i've been to france, beautiful country. (except for Paris, absolute ****hole)

Thanks to our broken system, you may now be able to join OUR army, become a citizen, and you'd learn English there pretty quick. Practicing medicine may be a challenge though.

Thanks to our broken system, you may now be able to join OUR army, become a citizen, and you'd learn English there pretty quick. Practicing medicine may be a challenge though.

I don't wont to join ur army :oops:
Just learn english to enter in French army... :$