Cosmetic dentistry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mike25

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I agree with cosmetic dentistry and Dental Implants.
I think the patient should be able to choose the look of his teeth. I recommend this website www.smilestyle.gr
What is your opinion about this area?

Members don't see this ad.

Our opinion is that you need to stop advertising on this forum, as it is prohibited.
What is your opinion about my above comment?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi Guys.!
Teethes are one of the God gifted thing. We should look after teethes to save them for more years.Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance of a person's teethes and gums. Cosmetic dentistry include teeth bleaching, repairing, filling cavities and covering broken teethes.
Tacoma Fitness Center

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi, I think nowadays, when the trend is changing cosmetic surgery is getting popular, with the same reason I think cosmetic dentistry is a growing industry and will have the best effect on upcoming dentists. Dental issues in people are increasing day by day, and operational techniques are not reachable to everybody, to overcome this problem cosmetic dentistry is the best alternative. In my area, that is Auckland dentists and new dental students have enhance their practise with cosmetic dentistry.

All of you fools need to stop advertising. Dental students come on here, not patients. If you are advertising here, you probably have terrible advertising strategies.

:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::beat::diebanana: