Cosmetic Science Info

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sanctuary39

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:) Hello everyone,

This is my first time making a thread. I was wondering if anyone had any information about obtaining a masters in cosmetic science. I graduated in 2003 with a degree in chemistry and would really like to work for a cosmetics company. Would getting a Ph.D. be a better idea? I've seen only 2 programs in my search: 1. Farleigh Dickinson in NJ and 2. Univ. of Cinncinnatti. If you are in any of these programs or know of someone who is please respond!! I need some serious feedback. Should I just try to go to med school and go into dermatology?

Thank you soo much.

Members don't see this ad.

:) Hello everyone,

This is my first time making a thread. I was wondering if anyone had any information about obtaining a masters in cosmetic science. I graduated in 2003 with a degree in chemistry and would really like to work for a cosmetics company. Would getting a Ph.D. be a better idea? I've seen only 2 programs in my search: 1. Farleigh Dickinson in NJ and 2. Univ. of Cinncinnatti. If you are in any of these programs or know of someone who is please respond!! I need some serious feedback. Should I just try to go to med school and go into dermatology?

Thank you soo much.

hello, did you find out anything in cosmetic science masters program? i know it's been a long time (since you posted) but i just recently found out about the program in UoC as well. please let me know if you found out more/decided what to do =)

hello,
I have the same question as sanctuary39 . I am also looking for cosmetic science grad school and I found the same ones as she mentioned above. Is there any school out there in US? Thank you!

hello,
I have the same question as sanctuary39 . I am also looking for cosmetic science grad school and I found the same ones as she mentioned above. Is there any school out there in US? Thank you!

hi mirukumeow

(we are both cats haha). the only one i know and looked into is University of Cincinnati =/ May I know what your possible career path is with cosmetic science? I am thinking somehow to incorporate pharmacy + cosmetic science (due to interest, as you can see, cuz i am a girl haha). however I am not too sure what exactly cosmetic science can lead to career wise (research i know for sure, but do you happen to know what else?)

Thank you, i will keep you posted once i find out more.

anyone on this forum who knows the answer(s) please let us know!

=D