Cosmetic surgery help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Carthik

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm still in high school and I'm doing like a research paper on cosmetic surgery and I'm desperate for some help. I know it's kinda long, but if you have the answers... please spare some time for me!
Carthik.
PS: May god give you a Ferrari...lol. I'm that desperate guys...

1. What are some of the most popular types of cosmetic surgery today?

2. In your experience, what are some of the reasons people want cosmetic surgery?

3. Do cosmetic surgery candidates have any traits in common? (Low self-esteem, etc.)

4. What are some of the major risks for patients on the operating table? Are they similar to risks in other types of surgery? Are the risks greater?

5. What are some possible health problems that can result from surgery?

6. What are some of the psychological ramifications of plastic surgery? What kind of help is available for those who are traumatized by the surgery?

7. Are the majority of patients satisfied with their results? Do many patients go back for revision work?

8. Cosmetic procedures have become increasingly popular over the last several years. What factors do you think have contributed to this?

9. Is plastic surgery as popular in India as it is in America? Why or why not?

10. Plastic surgery is often used to treat burn victims and war victims. How does this differ from cosmetic procedures?

11. If some patients find that cosmetic surgery is too drastic, what are alternate ways to get the body they want?

Members don't see this ad.

I just posted in a couple of places before this cuz i wasn't sure where to put it! I'm desperate man... please help!!!!

Carthik said:
I just posted in a couple of places before this cuz i wasn't sure where to put it! I'm desperate man... please help!!!!

I think these answers are easy to get from goolge.