Cost Of Applying to dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phamdmd

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anyone know the price for applying to dental school? i plan on applying to 15 dental schools. how much is the free for everything:aadsas, dat scores being sent to every school, secondary fees, and all the other fees necessary? can people who are interviewing or on the verge of being accepted tell me how much money you spent? thank you so much for the help, i really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad.

i would ~1300-1500 to send out your apps + secondaries

thats without plane fare for interviews+hotel stays+food

i would ~1300-1500 to send out your apps + secondaries

thats without plane fare for interviews+hotel stays+food

:scared: I better start saving.

Members don't see this ad :)
This year I've spent about...

1900 to ADDSAS
650 to send out DAT scores
100 for transcripts
1700 for Secondaries
1600+ for interviews
STRESS from waiting..

I just want in already.. so I applied to a lot of schools.. I just charged everything.. now I am slaving away to pay for it. But whatevers when i get in this year.. it'll be all worth it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1900 to ADDSAS
100 for transcripts
1700 for Secondaries
1600+ for interviews
STRESS from waiting..

I just want in already.. so I applied to a lot of schools.. I just charged everything.. now I am slaving away to pay for it. But whatevers when i get in this year.. it'll be all worth it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh Lord. And I thought I spent a lot of money.

1900 to ADDSAS
100 for transcripts
1700 for Secondaries
1600+ for interviews
STRESS from waiting..

goodness... i think you should get in, if not your stats, the sheer dollars you put into this process. for anyone wondering, this is probably the very high end of cost of applying.

There was a poll about this awhile back.

Just don't stay in hotels. I'm from the south, drove to southern schools, and stayed at friends' places up north for multiple interviews. Had them drive me between the states too.