Could someone proofread my college essay?

Started by spills
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

spills

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could someone please help me proofread my college essay? And maybe give me some advice on how to write a better/stronger college essay? The essay is required for admission into St. Louis College of Pharmacy. The three essay topics are: 1) Why are you considering a career in pharmacy? 2) Why did you choose to apply to St. Louis College of Pharmacy? 3) Explain a time when you overcame adversity and what you learned from the experience.If anyone would like to proofread my essay send me a private message and I will send the essay to you! Your help is very much appreciated in advance!
 
Sure. PM me and I'll give it a look over tonight.

FYI, I can't help with what pharmacy schools are looking for and specific stuff like that. I can check it for grammar/spelling mistakes and for tips on how to make it better.